Recreation, Respite and Life Skills Fair
December 2, 2019Holland Bloorview’s 6th Annual Recreation, Respite & Life Skills Fair For children, youth and young adults with a disability and their families is being held on Saturday, January 11th, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
The day provides an opportunity to:
- Learn about recreation, respite and life skills programs across the GTA.
- Talk to representatives from over 30 community programs.
- Find the right program to fit you or your family member’s needs.
- Try activities offered at the fair. Connect with other clients and families.
- Register for summer and seasonal services.
- Community respite services.
To download an event flyer, click here.